We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for my friend´s birthday

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bochum...
1 post
Save Topic
Ideas for my friend´s birthday

Hi :) we are two girls from germany and are going to travel to london this july! another friend is celebrating her 18th birthday during our trip in london! so we are looking for a good and special present!

our budget is quite low :(( we are looking for something a bit different.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hampshire
Level Contributor
171 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas for my friend´s birthday

I'm sure whatever you do will be memorable and there are simply lots of things to do its difficult to make a suggestion with out more info but I met someone last week on their way to record a video to remember their birthday www.go-experience.com/pop-video/popvideo

You could of course make one yourselves as a souvenir.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas for my friend´s birthday

How much is this quite low budget?

Hampshire
Level Contributor
171 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas for my friend´s birthday

Sorry I have no idea hence my suggestion you make one yourselves - fun and great memories. when you say low budget what to you mean? You could of course celebrate. With a ride on the wheel or a trip up the shard.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas for my friend´s birthday

I'm a bit confused--are there two of you going with the third who is celebrating the birthday, or are two of you going to London and looking for a gift to take back to your friend at home?

T H
Aston Clinton...
Level Contributor
34 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ideas for my friend´s birthday

A good place with a difference for all age groups is the ICEBAR off Regent street. A good night out though if you have not booked you will have to que.

Big hint do not wear open shoes.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ideas for my friend´s birthday

Would need to know a bit about your friend, does she like clubbing/drinking, historical sites, food, outdoor activities, more info needed please.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ideas for my friend´s birthday

I'm confused as well - your post reads to me as though you're looking for an interesting present to take back home to Germany for a friend who *won't* be on the trip with you. Is that correct?

8. Re: Ideas for my friend´s birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 06:16