We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
29,286 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

The fixtures for the 2013-14 football season are announced, and as last year I've put the London matches into a Google Spreadsheet. Matches listed are those played IN Greater London, i.e. HOME games for the London based league teams, and this year the Conference National.

http://bit.ly/pP87rE

For each match, there is a link to the home club's website, which you should visit for ticket information.

I will do my best to keep this up to date with Leagues, FA Cup, League Cup, European Competitions and Internationals. However, please check with the club's website, or BBC schedule for the most accurate information. Matches are liable to rescheduling due to TV schedules, fixture clashes with other competitions, and weather.

If you are visiting London and planning to go to a Premier League match, remember the following:

1) Premier League games, especially involving the "big clubs", can sell out very quickly.

2) You have a better chance of getting tickets for matches involving "small clubs".

3) You have a better chance of getting tickets to see a Premier League team if you join the club's membership scheme.

4) If you can't get tickets, there's plenty of enjoyable football at the games in the Championship and Leagues 1 & 2.

Also note that Thomas Cook sells tickets for matches as part of a hotel package, so that may be another (albeit expensive) option - http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football

Please let me know of any errors or changes.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
29,286 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Premier League matches loaded, other to follow later today.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Thanks so much for this, I cant believe the weekend I'm in London (12/13th October) doesnt appear to have any premier league games on. Do you know why?

London, England...
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Autumn internationals maybe?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
3,828 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

As David said, the weekend of 12/13th October is International weekend so there are no Premier League games that weekend.

England though are playing Montenegro in a World Cup qualifying game on Friday 11th October at Wembley Stadium. They are also playing Poland on Tuesday 15th October at Wemnley as well. These are the last 2 games for England in the World Cup qualifying so are likely to be very popular. You can register for information about tickets at the FA's website.

http://www.thefa.com/england

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
543 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Well, I don't have any interest in going to a game, but what a great resource for those that do! I do have a son who is a fan, though. I would like to bring him something as a souvenir. Can you suggest any place in Central London to buy football gear since you clearly are an expert? Thanks!

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Sports Direct ( number of branches in London) and Lilywhites at Piccadilly Circus.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
543 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Thanks, dicanio10, I will keep an eye out for those in our travels around town!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,154 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Welcome back Eagles.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
29,286 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

All the Football League matches are now loaded. The Conference fixtures haven't yet been announced.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,026 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2013-14 Football (Soccer) Season - London Match Schedule

Another season of Premier bores !

I'm still waiting for the non-league fixtures to come out. Better value for money ! ;-)

"4) If you can't get tickets, there's plenty of enjoyable football at the games in the Championship and Leagues 1 & 2."

AND in the non-league - Blue Square Conference Premier, Blue Square North and South etc etc ;-p

Edited: 20 June 2013, 00:58