We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where best to stay near 02

Reading UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Where best to stay near 02

Hi All

We are going to the 02 arena and were thinking about staying in london for the night

Wondered which areas of the city allow the best access to the 02

Thanks guys

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,737 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where best to stay near 02

Anywhere on the Jubilee line will provide easy access - the area around London Bridge might work for you. Do you have a budget in mind for your accommodation?

Milton Keynes, UK.
Level Contributor
41 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where best to stay near 02

I stayed at the Travelodge City Road, which wasn't bad for money at all.

We then caught a pre-booked Thames Clipper O2 Express water taxi from London Bridge to the O2, 20 mins travelling on a fast, clean boat that is equipped with comfy seats, toilets and a licensed bar. We also had a return ticket which guaranteed a seat each on the boat back, no queues, no fuss.

I would recommend the clipper. I've been to and from O2 concerts by tube before and really didn't enjoy the experience.

Wales
Level Contributor
77 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where best to stay near 02

I booked the Hilton Canary Wharf for my wife & daughter when they attended a concert recently at the O2 - I was very surprised at the price which was less than £100 per room. It is close to the O2 with easy access via river taxi (clipper) or tube. It is also an excellent hotel with great staff & we would definitely use again.

4. Re: Where best to stay near 02

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 05:17