We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I get a good and reasonable priced breakfast?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Felpham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
51 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I get a good and reasonable priced breakfast?

Hi all,

I will be heading into central London mainly the Covent Garden and Soho area on Thursday and I am just wondering where I can get a decent breakfast in London at a reasonable price.

I want somewhere that does mushrooms and black pudding.

Thank you in advanced,

Matthew

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I get a good and reasonable priced breakfast?

Bar Bruno on wardour street does an excellent cooked breakfast, not sure about the black pudding though. Another good one is the breakfast club on D'Arblay street.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I get a good and reasonable priced breakfast?

There's a good greasy spoon in Avery Row, just behind claridges it used to be called Wally's caf but i think it's changed hands and has a different name but still great fry ups.

London, England...
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I get a good and reasonable priced breakfast?

Haha chrella - how do you know Wally's??! It used to be quite an institution, I haven't been back since Wally sold out. Definitely lost its greasy spoon touch. A much better alternative now is to keep heading down Avery Row to Grosvenor Street where opposite you you have Chalet.

Either seat in the restaurant downstairs or go to the takeaway cafe upstairs (they have a couple of tables n chairs outside if you want).

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,732 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I get a good and reasonable priced breakfast?

Franx Cafe on Shaftesbury Avenue just by the top of Neal Street is quite outstanding.

5. Re: Where can I get a good and reasonable priced breakfast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 06:21