We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling in and around London city

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Utrecht, The...
1 post
Save Topic
Travelling in and around London city

Hi you there,

I'll be travelling to London this summer with a group of 18 teenagers aged 14 upto 18 years old and 4 guides between the age of 23 and 28.

We'll be arriving in London at Victoria from where we have to get to Cuffley station. We'll be staying near Cuffley station for a week. In this week we want to travel to London for two days in which we want to be able to move around by public transport in London as well. Furthermore on our last day we have to get back to Victoria station again from Cuffley.

My question to you is which will be the cheapest way for us to travel. What card could we best use and which options are there concerning group discount.

I truly hope you guys can help me out.

Jiggel!

London
Level Contributor
9,306 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling in and around London city

Cuffley is beyond the London "travel zones". You'll need a combination rail ticket (valid from Cuffley) and travelcard. You can use the Groupsave ticket.

firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/tickets-and-fares/…

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,530 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling in and around London city

First Capital Connect offer Group discounts for ten or more people travelling together. Phone them on 0845 026 4700

3. Re: Travelling in and around London city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 06:20