We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What do you think about this Apartment?

Makati, Philippines
4 posts
Save Topic
What do you think about this Apartment?

Hi everyone,

it's my first time posting here. I just want to ask if anyone has had the chance to book and stay at this apartment?

boutiquelondonlets.com/london-serviced-apart… , It's called boutique London Lets. Is it as good as they advertise here?

Do you have any other suggestions for apartments around the area of this apartment? Looking to book by early July. Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,260 reviews
from US$126.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
457 reviews
from US$105.50*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,086 reviews
from US$149.70*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$301.60*
US$335.10
London
Level Contributor
67 posts
543 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

I've never had need to stay in a rental apartment as I live in London but I work just down the road from the building and it looks nice. It's pretty well situated, being close to Waterloo station and the Old Vic theatre. You have a number of very good restaurants on the Cut, just up the road. You could do a lot worse.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

Boutique London Lets is a legitimate company. For other options for flat rentals in London, see this list: https:/…edit

13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

Just got back from staying in that building with that company. It was fine. Very convenient. The flat we were in was facing Waterloo road and had a lot of street noise. I mean a lot.

So if you wanted to leave the windows open for air- you almost couldn't hear each other talk at times.

IF you are staying there for a while you may need to pay for extra linens - they provide one towel and one hand towel each no matter how long the stay.

Apartment was cheaply furnished but comfortable. There were no problems with payment. If you want to use the roll away bed you need to let them know ahead of time. They charge for the linens for that as well.

I would use them again.

Makati, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

@Texscott Great! Thanks for the list. I will take a close look at each of them :)

Edited: 28 June 2013, 03:53
Makati, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

@auntpetunia - Thanks for sharing your experience. Are they easy to talk with? I mean do they answer your queries fast? And if you have a problem with the apartment do they resolve it fast?

Makati, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

JandApe - Thanks for that. Eating won't be a problem then. Any other important thing that I should know about this area?

nyc
Level Contributor
304 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

Ivy lettings has an old vic apartment that I considered which looks very nice.

They have a good reputation although its probably pricier than this one assuming its available.

I just did an exhaustive search for a week long rental and was favorably impressed with many agencies on tex,s list.

13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

They did get back with us quickly on the one issue we had. We communicated by email which seems to be their preferred method. They do give you a phone number however.

The area wasn't exactly scenic but felt safe There was a fish and chips, Kabob shop and a take away Chinese place very close and then as others mentioned some nicer restaurants on the cut. There was also a Sainsbury's express on the Cut and also another close to Waterloo station.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

Some other food options in the area: https:/…edit

London, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What do you think about this Apartment?

While Waterloo Road isn't particularly scenic, get off the main road and you'll find some great back streets and attractive areas. We are also within walking distance of a lot of the main attractions, with great transport links and there are lots of nice parks locally. I live on the The Cut and it's a very safe area.