We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book of Mormons next march?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,389 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Book of Mormons next march?

Hi

I've heard good things about the Book Of Mormons but I wont be going to London till March 2014. What are the chances of it still playing then and when do tickets usually become available?

Thanks!

Inge

london
Level Contributor
2,122 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book of Mormons next march?

lol Inge ... when I read the title I thought the Mormons were on the march thru London hahaha

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,389 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Book of Mormons next march?

lol yeah sorry March not march :)

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Book of Mormons next march?

Tickets for big shows are generally released in batches of about six months. The Book of Morman is certainly a big show but whether it will do enough business to keep it running until next March and beyond? My money is yes but I would only gamble a small sum. Mind you I was correct is saying that the revival of Chorus Line would close early but wrong in thinking Crazy For You would be the musical smash of 2012!

Abbotsford...
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Book of Mormons next march?

My vote would also be yes that they will still be there - at least I hope so because I want to see it again if I visit London again in the spring. And Book of Mormon was excellent - one of my favorites!

Nijmegen...
Level Contributor
3,389 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Book of Mormons next march?

Thanks for your replys, fingers crossed then!

6. Re: Book of Mormons next march?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 06:19