We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
453 posts
18 reviews
9 helpful votes
Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

I just went on the Harry Potter World Website, and discovered there are no tickets available now for next week. My kids are going to kill me. The sad part about this is that I went on that site twice in the past two months but had to wait to get the tickets until now because of another event I'm scheduling. And then I actually forgot that I hadn't booked it until this morning. Is there any thing that I can do? I'm in London all next week from Tuesday - Saturday. Good lord, I want to beat my own head against the wall...

Bath UK
Destination Expert
for Bath
Level Contributor
4,877 posts
93 reviews
79 helpful votes
1. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

Looks as if they were going to let me buy a family ticket for thursday 4th July?

I just tried their website.

Edited: 10 years ago
southwales
Level Contributor
823 posts
22 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

If you are prepared to pay the extra then Golden Tours have availability on their HP Tours for Saturday 6th.

http://www.goldentours.com/warner_bros_studio_tour_london

Watford, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
49,558 posts
62 reviews
100 helpful votes
3. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

The tours that include coach transport run by Golden and Evan Evans appeared to be sold out so you are limited to the suggestion above except that they now appeared to be sold out.

Whatever you do, please do not purchase anything through an unofficial third party site such as Craig's List as the tickets will almost certainly be fake.

Watford, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
49,558 posts
62 reviews
100 helpful votes
4. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

That is really weird Janny. I checked that same site a few minutes earlier and they had nothing until later in the month.

Illinois
Level Contributor
22,971 posts
15 reviews
29 helpful votes
5. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

I just looked at the Golden Tours website at the link janny posted, and it let me book a family ticket for the 6th at 10AM (as far as the payment page). There were other times available, but I didn't try them all. I'd book immediately though.

When I checked the studio website just now they were fully booked for next week.

If you can't get tickets now, keep checking. The studio do say on their website that if people change their time they will put the previously unavailable tickets back up for sale.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
453 posts
18 reviews
9 helpful votes
6. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

Hi all,

I went online and booked a package through Golden Tours. I actually ended up calling their US number and booking it there because I was unclear about a couple of things. That is probably the best thing to do is just call them and find out what's available. There was only one spot open on the 4th at 2pm. But no 2 pms for any other day that week, etc. So good luck and thank you a MILLION times over for suggesting this.

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
8 helpful votes
7. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

Hi ...I've just bought a family ticket this morning for Tuesday next week .......it looks like Tuesday is the only day tickets are now available .

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
82 reviews
193 helpful votes
8. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

Janice, welcome to TA but please check the dates of posts before responding, the OP posted their question on 29th June for tickets the following week. So they have been and gone :-)

j0z
surrey
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
7 helpful votes
9. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

For future people googling for sold out Harry Potter tickets, Golden Tours sell them back to The official Warner Bros tour website 6 days before the date you want. It's worth checking back. I managed to get some for a previously sold out day, at normal price.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
453 posts
18 reviews
9 helpful votes
10. Re: Totally Blew Getting Harry Potter World Tickets. Help??

Great to know! Thank you! And for anyone checking here, we DID get tickets through golden tours. Be warned that people start lining up for the bus pretty early. There's a seat for everyone but it's kind of more like a city bus than a tour bus, so some seats are sitting sideways facing the aisle which is uncomfortable on a long ride. The ride IS long and boring - but it's SO worth it!! I am so glad I took the kids, we had a blast!

© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.