We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice b&b

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
152 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Nice b&b

Looking for a nice bed & breakfast in London. We would prefer a nice breakfast and be within walking distance to the tube or to attractions. Of course a safe neighborhood is a must. Thank you!

nyc
Level Contributor
273 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice b&b

Lime tree hotel...see trip advisor reviews.

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice b&b

We are staying at the Lime Tree Hotel in September for four nights. Never been there before, but was recommended by a friend who lives in London. It looks nice and Belgravia is a nice neighborhood. Close to Sloane Square and Victoria Tube stations and a very short walk from Victoria Coach station. We are taking the National Express Coach from the airport to the coach station. Good luck in your search.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,630 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice b&b

In the same area, the B&B Belgravia (same street in fact) and the Luna & Simone are both worth considering whilst in Bloomsbury, the Morgan and The Celtic House are also family run B&B type hotels.

Do though be aware that these B&B's are located in terrace blocks (you say rows) and date generally from Victorian times which means small rooms and sometimes no lifts. Nothing like the historic or fancy B&B's that you find in the US.

For smaller, more intimate B&B's you will need to stay a little further out of town although this one is fairly central and gets excellent reviews - http://www.captainblighhouse.co.uk/

Indiana
Level Contributor
152 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice b&b

Thank you so much!!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
716 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice b&b

My partner and I stayed in The Wellness Home http://www.thewellnesshome.co.uk/ which is in Chiswick - close to the station and about half an hour into the centre of London; also half an hour to Heathrow Airport.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice b&b

Hey Mikeaagape,

A couple more worth considering in addition to those listed are Chelsea B&B (tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g186338-d309…), Fleet River Rooms (usually booked out well ahead of time) (tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g186338-d184…) or 122 Great Titchfield (tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g186338-d245…). They all have really great reviews, fairly spacious rooms and pretty central locations.

I'm traveling in Oct, so I haven't personally stayed at any of them, but they were the three I had narrowed my stay down to (Fleet River Rooms would have been my pick, but I took too long deciding and someone booked a one night stay riiight in the middle of my planned week, haha). I ended up booking with the Great Titchfield property.

Hope that helps!

7. Re: Nice b&b

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 07:18