We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lime Tree Hotel

San Francisco
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lime Tree Hotel

Might anyone who has stayed in a wee single room in LT have a video of the room? There doesnʻt appear to be a YouTube video, which would be most helpful. Still pictures on TA and elsewhere are not particularly enlightening. Thanks.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,356 Reviews
from US$131.10*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,127 Reviews
from US$139.80*
US$155.40
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
512 Reviews
from US$118.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from US$349.20*
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,099 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

It's a comfortable, convenient , reasonably-priced hotel.

It is not the Ritz, and few people stay long in the rooms, I guess. I've been a couple of times, but somehow didn't feel the need to video the room.

Would you like to see my video of the London Eye, instead? :-)

nyc
Level Contributor
304 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

I stayed in a single which was really tiny although it had a window. You really won't want to stay in it except to sleep. It's basically a bed with a door. There is a tiny lounge with free computer and breakfast room is lovely.

Maybe they have larger singles than mine which was on the staircase. I was distressed when I first saw the room but had a good night sleep and loved the breakfast room. It's very homey. A bit like harry potters room under the staircase.

Edited: 10 July 2013, 03:33
San Francisco
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

Thank you. I appreciate your response.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

Thank you so much for you input. I appreciate it.

Seattle
Level Contributor
167 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

I recommend asking for a single on the first floor (second floor US) as the high ceiling makes the room feel larger. I stayed in the room directly above the hotel entrance and thought it was lovely. There is a photo of it (not mine) in the Tripadvisor reviews - it's the one with the tiny balcony and very large window.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

Thank you for your suggestion. I have seen the photo. It looks sweet. I need to be able to spend 15 nights in it without going bonkers.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

15 nights, then consider a flat rental. See this list: https:/…edit and this list: https:/…edit

San Francisco
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

Yes. I have thought of Fleet River Rooms. Sounds cool.

Mentioned in this post
Fleet River Rooms
Fleet River Rooms
82 Reviews
London, UK
9. Re: Lime Tree Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 05:19