How's our plan for a family trip with 2 teenagers?
- 1-3: Arrive and explore London, staying in Westminster area
- 4: morning train to Bath, explore city and stay overnight
- 5: leave for Oxford, either by train or by tour/transfer, seeing some of the Cotswold villages on the way. Afternoon and evening in Oxford, return to London hotel (or overnight in Oxford???)
- 6: London and visit Windsor Castle
- 7: train to Dover Castle, visit Canterbury if time allows
- 8: London, departing late afternoon
Comments welcome! We are a family with two teenagers.