We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount theater tickets

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Devon
Level Contributor
346 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Discount theater tickets

Hi I am taking my nephew, 10yrs, to visit my niece and family, who live just outside London, we will be staying with her and traveling in and out of London from there in August. This is a treat for my nephew and he has given me a list of things he wants to do and on this list he has said he would like to saty in a hotel, so I am going to bok us in for one night before we come home, which will also be my birthday. If my budget allows it I would love to take him to see a show, I am on a limited budget od £400 this will have to cover everything while we are there. What I am looking for is either discount tickets to see maybe The Lion King or ideas for something special to do the night of my birthday. So I am open to ideas and ticket ideas. Thanks

Roeselare, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,698 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount theater tickets

You could check if any of these annual discount tickets are still available for the evening you want:

http://www.kidsweek.co.uk/home/

Good luck!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,514 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount theater tickets

Discount tickets for Lion King with in a month - no chance.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount theater tickets

You can check what's on at the half-price ticket booth-Right now, Billie Elliot is on sale-wonderful play about a boy about your nephew's age.

http://www.tkts.co.uk/whats-on-sale/

Deephaven
Level Contributor
5 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount theater tickets

The only thing about Billy Elliott is that it does have a lot of strong language-- just so you are aware. Wicked is a wonderful show. I've taken my young kids and they loved it. There is also Matilda. It looks like you could probably get Lion King but not at a discount.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount theater tickets

If you really want to see the Lion king and there's no discounted tickets then see if you can get a good deal at a hotel or restaurant to keep within your budget. check out the www.toptable.co.uk website for some 2for1 offers at restaurants.

6. Re: Discount theater tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 05:16