We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price of bottled water

here
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
price of bottled water

Hello

I know it's safe to drink from london tap water but we have a child with us and I prefer to give him bottled water as he is not used to the taste of tap water and might not like it :)

So just in case, I would like to know the price of bottled water in supermarkets

Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,231 reviews
from US$124.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
436 reviews
from US$103.70*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,066 reviews
from US$147.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
624 reviews
from US$99.50*
england
Level Contributor
5,438 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: price of bottled water

I think tap water tastes disgusting. So do several types of bottled water come to that.

Bit puzzled as to why the great concern over price though, is there a limit over which you will not pay and the child will go thirsty?

It'scheaper than Coke anyway.

2. Re: price of bottled water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 July 2013, 16:05
3. Re: price of bottled water

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 July 2013, 16:05
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: price of bottled water

"it depends" - if you buy own brand, some swanky brand, some ultra swanky brand, if you buy a small bottle or a big one.

However, unless you plan for him to swim in it rather than drink, its not going to affect the cost of your vacation to the nearest decimal point, so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you desperately desperately still just must know, use a UK supermarket online shopping website such as sainburys, ocado, tesco and look it up.

Edited: 24 July 2013, 13:31
here
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: price of bottled water

Thanks!

A's already mentioned it is for the sake of budgeting and curiosity.

Surely it won't affect my budget!

:)

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: price of bottled water

As already mentioned it is for the sake of budgeting and curiosity.

Surely it won't affect my budget!

========

So its just for curiosity then? SInce "it is for the sake of budget" and "wont affect my budget" cancel each other out :-)

Knock yourself out on those shopping websites :-)

here
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: price of bottled water

For budgeting my trip :)

We are staying in hotels that are for 250 pounds for nights and will be taking taxis when needed and going for 14 days

Take it easy on me guysss

If I am on a budget ill say so hehehe

Anywayz I checked tesco

They have nesle water wich were used to and really cheap

Thanks!!

8. Re: price of bottled water

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 December 2015, 10:18
here
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: price of bottled water

I was also surprised that everyone is against bottled water and advising tap water instead. So I was starting to think it's about 3 pounds for a bottle! :)

So that's why asked

Thanks all!

here
Level Contributor
304 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: price of bottled water

Thanks Diz!

We're used to nestle so well use that :)