We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible TALF pub meets in September

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,627 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Possible TALF pub meets in September

Now that summer is coming to an end I suspect that we will be seeing more TALF types (both regulars and newbies) heading back to London hence this post.

So if you would like to join some locals over a beverage in a historic pub to chat about travel and anything else that takes your fancy then please post your dates below and I'll try to find a suitable date to allow the maximum number of people to attend.

You may though have to do without me as Mrs H and myself are heading west to the Rockies at the beginning of the month and won't be back until the 20th. I know that others will step in and fill the breach.

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

I would love to see everyone at a pub night. I'll be in London from Sept. 27 to Oct. 13.

Australia
Level Contributor
88 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

Having received so much help from the TALF,would like to put faces to names. We are in London 18-19 Sept and then again 15 -17 October.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
203 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

We are in town Sept 12-16 ( Thursday-Monday) ...no plans so far, except Roger Waters that Saturday night :)

Maryland
Level Contributor
514 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

1 & 2 September only but I will have a pint in your honor at the Lamb, Adam!

Virginia
Level Contributor
618 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

We'll be in London from Sept 17 and leave on the 29th. We have theater or concert tickets on 5 evenings. I'll join the group with DH if the group meets when we're available so I'll stay tuned to this thread.

London
Level Contributor
140 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

I'm up for a beverage, easy on the dates

Southeast USA
Level Contributor
66 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

September 11-15 and then again the night of September 20.

Level Contributor
2,837 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

I hope you do one in late Nov when we are in town. Thanks

Virginia
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

I will be in London 22 Sept thru 2 October and have different theatre evenings planned but would love to attend a pub meet.

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
127 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Possible TALF pub meets in September

We arrive Thursday 26 September and leave Monday morning 30 September. Hopefully the timing works out for us. Would love to meet others from the TALF.