We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting London, Edinburg

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Clarita...
1 post
Save Topic
Visiting London, Edinburg

I will be visiting London in seot and wanted to know if I should make all tour arrangements from the US or it is better if I do them in London.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting London, Edinburg

If you're visiting next month and want to take the train to Edinburgh you need to book as soon as possible.

You need not book in advance for most sights and attractions, with some exceptions, say a tour of Buckingham Palace or certain special events at museums or galleries.

Have you booked a hotel yet? If not, you must do that very soon as well. If you haven't booked a place to stay and would like advice on doing so, please let us know your budget in pounds - use www.xe.com the calculate the exchange rate.

For the rail journey from London King's Cross to Edinburgh Waverley, book at www.eastcoast.co.uk

Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,637 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting London, Edinburg

Edinburg is in Texas.:-)

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Cardiff
Level Contributor
7,526 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting London, Edinburg

What do you mean by tour arrangements?

You should definitely book hotels in both cities and transport between London and Edinburgh.

4. Re: Visiting London, Edinburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 06:20