We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with 2 queen beds

Waterford...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with 2 queen beds

Does anyone know which hotels have 2 queen beds to a room? I would like to stay in the $300/night range and looking to go early May 2014.

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,999 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

$300 is £192, which is how hotels are priced in the UK. I've never had a room with 2 queen beds in the UK, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Waterford...
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

I think I'm going to have to try two rooms, but don't know if I can stay within the budget. If you know of any hotels where I can get two rooms for that price, please let me know.

3. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 03:52
Edited: 25 August 2013, 03:52
Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,491 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

We use the £ in the UK.

Do your conversion from whatever currency it is you use to the £ and then start searching for hotels in the UK.

P.S. why do you need two Queen beds, or is that question a bit too personal? ;-)

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,999 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

I posted the conversion in reply #1. For the OP, in the future you can use www.xe.com for conversions.

It would also help to tell us how many people you have and if they are adults or children. Also the ages of the children. I paid £150/night for a twin room with AC in July and I'm paying £115 for a twin room without AC in Dec. A twin room has 2 twin beds. I've had good luck with emailing hotels to ask the bed size, if you actually need a queen. I've found that when the website says double or queen it won't necessarily be the same as a US double or queen. You could probably get a little cheaper than I'm paying if you did some searching. Here's a list of budget hotels:

https:/…

And one for flats, if you're interested:

https:/…

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

Try the Arosfa, it's a small B&B type hotel. We were quoted £160 per night for a quad......beds looked more like the size of a double as opposed to a queen .

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,398 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

I'm only aware of one property in London with a Twin Room configuration of 2 x Queen Beds, which is the Bulgari Hotel and Residences - at about triple your budget.

London Marriott County Hall has Twin Rooms with 2 x oversized double beds, but still outside your price range.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,244 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

The Holiday Inn Mayfair has two floors of rooms with two twin beds. Possibly outside your budget but not by a lot and reasonable for the excellent location.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

Hilton metropole has rooms with 2 queen...and it is in a good location to get around

you may get a special offer on a hilton...

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,398 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel with 2 queen beds

>>>Hilton metropole has rooms with 2 queen<<<

Is that in their Twin Room configuration?

I was lead to believe both their Twin Room types (Deluxe and Executive Twins) were both King Single Beds.

Edited: 25 August 2013, 10:53