We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London with kids

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
London with kids

Planning trip to London with our family with the main aim to visit Harry Potter studios. We also want to take in the sights and thought the easiest way would be to do a hop on/off tour for couple days.

Which premier inn would be the easiest travel wise? - we are flying from Belfast so dont yet know which airport - will depend who is flying the cheapest and at best times.

I have looked at the Euston and Kings Cross - which are close to transport for going to Watford etc ..... . really unsure where would be best.

Am I right in thinking that we can buy some kind of family saver ticket for transport that would cover us from airport and going to watford? (i know wont cover bus tour)

Thank you so much for any help.

Edited: 26 August 2013, 21:59
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
533 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London with kids

Hi,

Hopefully the information from others who visited HP World can help you. TA has a lot of info, on their reviews page for this attraction:

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Further, this article gives some great advice on how to get there, and more:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g2691242-d2147749/Lea…

This shows some answers about which airport to fly in to,as well:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index…

Hoping this will help you.

cc,

Cupcake

2. Re: London with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 06:20