We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Burberry bag @ Heathrow

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Buying Burberry bag @ Heathrow

Hi all,

If I'll purchase a Burberry bag @ Heathrow, will the price excluded VAT or I'll need to do the VAT refund? Second question, I was told that there is a Burberry store in all terminals, do they have similar selections? (I'll have 4-5 hrs lay over in Heathrow)

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying Burberry bag @ Heathrow

All Burberry shops at Heathrow are airside, so the prices at those shops should be lower than High Street prices.

You will not be able to go airside except at the terminal building from which your flight departs. If you know the specific bag you wish to buy, send the company an email to enquire if it is available in the shop at your terminal building of departure.

London, England
Level Contributor
7,774 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying Burberry bag @ Heathrow

A few years ago my sister bought a Burberry bag from the outlet in Hackney. I then saw the same one in LGW at twice the price. It depends if you want a certain model, or take your chances as to what they have in the outlet.

I don't think the airport shops carry the full range, so as suggested, best to check beforehand.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying Burberry bag @ Heathrow

You can also call the outlet in Hackney and ask them if they have the bag you want, I've done this a few times when I've been looking for a particular item. The number is 020 8328 4287

Sg
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying Burberry bag @ Heathrow

Chrella, how great is the price difference? Is it a far walk from Hackney Central or Homerton tube?

London, England
Level Contributor
7,774 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying Burberry bag @ Heathrow

The Burberry outlet is in Chatham Place E 8. It's about 15 minute walk from Hackney Central and number 30 bus passes the end of the road.

6. Re: Buying Burberry bag @ Heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 05:19