We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Review of our afternoon tea

Level Contributor
161 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
My Review of our afternoon tea

We had a lovely afternoon tea at the London Ritz, we arrived a little bit early for our appointed time so we spent a little bit of time in the beautiful lobby, when it was our time we were taken to our table and were bought our tea and goodies, it was all very good, the little sandwiches were good as well as the scones and little desserts, The waiter always came by to see if we needed more sandwiches, scones and cakes we were stuffed. As for taking pictures we did, when the tea was almost over our waiter came and asked if he could take our picture, which he did, it was a great afternoon for myself and my Mom. When I booked our reservation I also prepaid so when the tea was over I gave my voucher to the waiter. We had a great time and highly recommend the London Ritz for afternoon tea.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,296 Reviews
from US$126.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
475 Reviews
from US$105.00*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,093 Reviews
from US$134.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
465 Reviews
from US$333.50*
Level Contributor
39,647 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Review of our afternoon tea

Thanks for your report and glad you enjoyed the tea with your Mum, the Ritz is a very special place.

London, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Review of our afternoon tea

Very glad you enjoyed your tea!

For anyone else who is looking for afternoon tea recommendations I also enjoyed the teas at the Sanderson Hotel (Mad Hatters Tea!), the Landmark Hotel (chocolate afternoon tea) and the Corinthia - more so than the Ritz in fact.

Level Contributor
2,993 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Review of our afternoon tea

Thanks for the post. Adding the info for our London trip.

Level Contributor
5,777 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Review of our afternoon tea

Sounds lovely! Thanks for sharing.

5. Re: My Review of our afternoon tea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 05:17