We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shard Tower, worth the cost.

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Shard Tower, worth the cost.

The last time I was in London the Shard wasn't built. I am debating about splurging to tickets, is it worth while?

Thanks.

London, England...
Level Contributor
2,553 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Shard Tower, worth the cost.

You also get charged pretty much as soon as you get out the lifts if you try and cheeky it with the restaurants.

GEJP you just sound very bitter and miserable indeed and not in the least bit helpful.

Level Contributor
3,386 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Shard Tower, worth the cost.

Surely you used these telescopes when visiting the Shard ? Or are your arguments based on theoretical rather than practical experience ?

---

Please read my posts. I have already said I have been. And used the telescopes, which were a neat idea but simply is not the same as a close up

Is this particular troll really worth feeding further?

---

Since when has someone who simply has a different perspective been a troll? I have every right to disagree. Its a personal opinion. You worship the Shard and wont hear a bad word said against. That's your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine

I think OP has read enough positive views to counter it.

---

That's fine, its their money they would be wasting

GEJP you just sound very bitter and miserable indeed and not in the least bit helpful.

---

Why is it being helpful to only say everyone is wonderful. I have put forward a substantiated reasoned view as why I don't think the Shard is worth the money. It isn't bitter, it isn't miserable. Its an opinion. Would it be helpful to write an opinion saying the Shard is wonderful if I don't?

Edited: 14 September 2013, 17:37
33. Re: Shard Tower, worth the cost.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 05:16