We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

We are planning a trip to London next summer and I am looking at hotel options. I know many hotel rooms in London aren't like the US in terms of beds/space and I'm spinning my wheels trying to find something to accommodate us. Any suggestions for a nice hotel that would either have 2 doubles or another setup that would accommodate the 3 of us in one room. Would prefer a good location and am willing to spend 300-350 GBP/night.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
1. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 September 2013, 03:38
Edited: 15 September 2013, 03:38
Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

The Imperial Hotel in Russell Square has executive twin rooms for 147 pounds a night. There are two twin beds, and a sofa that converts into a double bed. The rooms can accommodate up to 4 people I believe.

Mentioned in this post
Russell Square
Russell Square
489 Reviews
London, UK
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,387 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

The Mercure in Bloomsbury have triple rooms which fall within your budget.

I stayed there last year and it is a good hotel all round.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
57,442 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

Your budget is good, so you need not limit yourself. Along with the Citadines mentioned, consider Club Quarters Lincoln's Inn Fields, Club Quarters St Paul's, Club Quarters Gracechurch Street and Marlin Apartments Queen Street, between the two latter CQs and almost adjacent to Cannon Street station.

You may wish to have a look at the Nadlers in Soho and in Earl's Court.

Mentioned in this post
Lincoln's Inn
Lincoln's Inn
49 Reviews
London, UK
Soho
Soho
1,361 Reviews
London, UK
Earl's Court
Earl's Court
172 Reviews
London, UK
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
29,873 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

Lots of choice at your budget. Come and enjoy.

Level Contributor
3,096 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

We are staying in the Crown Plaza the City with two kids. Two double beds. Enjoy your trip

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
259 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

We've just spent five nights at St Ermin's in a classic double room (two double beds). It's a beautiful hotel and very well located for all of the sights in the Westminster area, as well as to bus and underground transport.

We booked seven months ahead, when the hotel was still part of the Accor group. It subsequently changed management but our original booking arrangements carried through. Our package included continental breakfast each day and cost £221.20 per night Monday to Thursday but jumped to £325.20 for the Friday night of our stay. We enjoyed every minute there, but you can check the hotel reviews on TA to see if it's what you're after.

I'm sure your wife and daughter would enjoy it!

Mentioned in this post
Westminster
Westminster
4,279 Reviews
London, UK
Cheshire, UK
Level Contributor
222 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

The London Bridge has rooms to accommodate you but you have to contact them as they don't really advertise this - you could have one of their superior rooms with a single camp bed, or with your budget you could get a more spacious executive room which has a double (or king) bed with a double sofa bed too. The hotel itself is in an excellent position!

Fredericksburg, VA
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

We stayed at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge and had an executive suite - king bed for parents and double sleeper sofa for teen, separated by the bathroom. Random Friday night in July shows rates within your budget.

10. Re: Hotel room for 3 - parents and teenage daughter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 05:16