We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddington Pubs for a late drink

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Paddington Pubs for a late drink

Hi everyone.

I'm staying in Paddington next week. I've stayed there before and most of the pubs close at 11.00. The exception is the Sussex Arms which stays open until 11.30. Do you know if there are any other pubs in the area that are open later?

It's not that I've got a drink problem, I just won't get there until about 10 O'clock. I'm staying in the Days inn, there may be a bar there that stays open, but I'm not really a fan of hotel bars.

Thanks for your help

Slough,Berks
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paddington Pubs for a late drink

Hi there,I've visited the Dickens Tavern which shuts at midnite Fri & Sat,& also The Dudley Arms which closes at 12.30am again at the weekend,but think they both shut at 11pm in the week.Hope this helps abit & enjoy ur stay in London.......

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
5,456 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paddington Pubs for a late drink

I think the Pride of Paddington was open a bit later than others?

Port Talbot, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paddington Pubs for a late drink

Thanks people. I'm there on Thursday night so it's not looking too good :-(

Newcastle, Maine
Level Contributor
547 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Paddington Pubs for a late drink

Love the Pride and the Swan-The Mitre is good as well!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,308 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Paddington Pubs for a late drink

Paddington isn't party central. But both the Pride of Paddington and Dickens Tavern are open till midnight at the weekend.

BTW next Thursday is Arthur's Day.

www.guinness.com/ArthursDay

6. Re: Paddington Pubs for a late drink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2014, 06:20