We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urban Food Fest missing link?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FL
Level Contributor
112 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Urban Food Fest missing link?

Earlier today I saw a message about an Urban Food Fest on Saturdays. It sounded interesting. Just went to show it to my husband and I can't seem to find it. I did a search.

I was hoping to learn more about it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,988 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urban Food Fest missing link?

It was probably removed because it read like a press release and self promotion/ advertising is forbidden on the forums . Lots of references if you google.

FL
Level Contributor
112 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Urban Food Fest missing link?

I did thanks. Thought I was getting more senile than I am?

Anyone have any personal experience, pros or cons?

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
13,885 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Urban Food Fest missing link?

Looks interesting: http://www.urbanfoodfest.com/#what-we-do

I have no problem posting links for events or places to go etc etc, as long as I'm not connected to them, which I'm not.

Enjoy. ;-)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
231 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Urban Food Fest missing link?

It's not worth it. Went there last weekend. Most boring food vendors ever and the crowd going there is not real foodies, but random people getting wasted, munching on some cheap cake, hot dogs or the like.

I browsed the parking space for a good 10 mins and left. Not comparable to any of the cool food markets like Broadway Market or Borough Market. I wish they'd select the food trucks in a more meaningful way.

Edited: 05 September 2014, 10:16
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,718 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Urban Food Fest missing link?

I ndont know wether the crowd are "real foodies" or not but it is a good bit of fun and there are loads of restaurants and bars in the area if you dont like it.

6. Re: Urban Food Fest missing link?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2015, 05:16