We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

241 offers ...dates on vouchers vs on offer pages

naperville, illinois
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
241 offers ...dates on vouchers vs on offer pages

The other day I printed two voucers for the 241 offers. On the pages listing the various sites, etc the offer stated that it was good until 30 April 2014. Yet, when I printed the voucher it states 'offers are valid until 31 October 2013 unless offer states otherwise'.

My questions are: will the voucher be honored since on the acutal page listing of offers it does say good til 30Apr2014? Should I print that page? WIll the vouchers be updated eventually?

I am specifically looking at St Pauls and Jewish Museum of London.

Thanks

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,153 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 241 offers ...dates on vouchers vs on offer pages

Most attractions roll over for a new 6-month period in October.

naperville, illinois
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 241 offers ...dates on vouchers vs on offer pages

Since we aren't traveling until the end of November, there really isn't a 'rush' on my end. Just wanted to get them printed and filed away. So, I will keep checking to see if the actual voucher fine print has been updated to read the 30 April 2014 expiration date.

Thanks

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,153 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 241 offers ...dates on vouchers vs on offer pages

Many accounts here report that vendors give only a cursory glance at the voucher/Travelcards. I can't promise that this will be your experience, but I would not stress about it too much.

naperville, illinois
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 241 offers ...dates on vouchers vs on offer pages

That is kind of what I thought. Most of the offers/sites seem to be ongoing 241 offers.

Stress? Nah.... that's why I drink wine!

Thanks!

5. Re: 241 offers ...dates on vouchers vs on offer pages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 06:19