We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Luton Airport to Hammersmith Apollo. Quickest way?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dunedin, Otago, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
London Luton Airport to Hammersmith Apollo. Quickest way?

Hi,

I am flying into London Luton airport and I need to find out the quickest way to get from the airport to The Hammersmith Apollo.

My flight gets in at 4.40pm on a weekday and I really need to be at the Apollo by 7pm...

What are my best options?

Please help 😊

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
6,911 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: London Luton Airport to Hammersmith Apollo. Quickest way?

It's the same thing. Trains from Luton go into St. Pancras, King's Cross is next door, and they both share a Tube station: Kings Cross St. Pancras.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
2,430 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: London Luton Airport to Hammersmith Apollo. Quickest way?

You should be OK. Where is your flight from, and what airline? Some of the low cost carriers will sell you your train ticket on the plane - and I think you can get a ticket which includes onwards zone 1-2 tube travel - so that will allow you to head straight for the shuttle bus. The bus is the nearest bus stop to the terminal and takes a few minutes to get down to Luton Airport Parkway station. Trains are frequent and vary between 20 to 35 minutes journey time. The train will arrive at the very rear of St Pancras - follow the signage to the very front for Kings Cross/St Pancras tube and jump on a West Bound Piccadilly line train to Hammersmith.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
6,911 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: London Luton Airport to Hammersmith Apollo. Quickest way?

There's an entrance to the Tube to the left when you come out of the FCC platforms onto the station concourse at St. Pancras.

In fact there are two: one at the bottom of the escalators leading up to the Southeastern platforms, and the other in front of the exit there. They both lead to the same place.

Edited: 10 October 2013, 22:26
Dunedin, Otago, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: London Luton Airport to Hammersmith Apollo. Quickest way?

My flight is from Amsterdam and I am flying with easyjet. Fingers crossed they are on time

15. Re: London Luton Airport to Hammersmith Apollo. Quickest way?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 05:19