We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kensington to Luton Airport

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Kensington to Luton Airport

I am planning to stay in the Kensington are in early January 2014. Has anyone made the trip from Kensington to Luto n airport . Mt flight leaves at 7 am so I am interesed in some feed back on planning a trip to the airport and the most suitable mode of transport

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,295 Reviews
from US$126.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
475 Reviews
from US$105.00*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,091 Reviews
from US$134.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
465 Reviews
from US$333.40*
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
57,037 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kensington to Luton Airport

Depending on your start point in Kensington and date in January you plan to travel you may take a train from London St Pancras station if you wish.

However, to reach LTN at 0515 you will need to be on the train departing St Pancras at 0421. You may wish to consider booking a hotel near Luton for the night before your flight or a hotel nearer St Pancras unless you're happy to pay taxi fare across London at 0400 to the rail station.

Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kensington to Luton Airport

I'd stay overnight at Luton.

3. Re: Kensington to Luton Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 04:18