We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

I will be staying in London in February 2014 for four nights with my boyfriend. It will be our first time in London and we hope to see many of London's famous sights.

I have found very favourable reviews on TA for the Premier Inn chain of hotels. I wondered if anyone had a suggestion on which one would be best, based on location. We will be walking and relying on public transport to get around.

I looked at the following locations:

Premier Inn Waterloo Westminster Bridge

Premier Inn County Hall

Premier Inn Southwark

Premier Inn Blackfriars

Premier inn Tower Bridge

Premier Inn Tower Hill

Premier Inn Euston

Just wondered based on location- which of these hotels is best? I am aware of the costs for each as I looked them up. Any input is much appreciated!

Tower Bridge
Bridges, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Observation Decks & Towers
Millennium Bridge
Scenic Walking Areas, Bridges, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,357 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

Does anyone have an Email address for PI? I've looked through their website and could not find one.

Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
4,357 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

Hi Guys,

The reason I am asking for their email is because I'd like to ask them a question.

I will be traveling with my husband and son who is now 15 and will turn 16 2 weeks before we go to London So, I can book a room for us now as a family room, but apparently they consider 16 year olds as an adult (as far as staying on their rooms and don't allow it.) So, I am a loss as to what to do. do they ask for his Id at check in? Can we book with them.?

Any information is appreciated. Thank you!

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

If you ask them the question, they will tell you that you need two rooms. Premier Inn do not allow three adults in a room, and 16 is classed as an adult. If your son is young-looking you could try to wing it on arrival, but if they ask for ID you will have to book a second room which may be very expensive.

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Oban
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

If you ask them the question, they will tell you that you need two rooms. Premier Inn do not allow three adults in a room, and 16 is classed as an adult. If your son is young-looking you could try to wing it on arrival, but if they ask for ID you will have to book a second room which may be very expensive.

PS. it's always a good idea on a TripAdvisor forum to start a new thread if your question differs from the original poster

melbourne,aus
Level Contributor
983 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

Hi, although it is not on your list my husband and I stayed at the PI in Leicester square last month and it was fantastic for location and customer service. It is a newly opened hotel so clean and fresh and I believe from other reviews they have family rooms. It is also very central to most attractions and the train station is 2 mins walk. Loads of restaurants and theatres right outside the door.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

Hi Janet,

We're thinking of staying here, did you eat here? what was the breakfast like? and do they have a luggage store?

Thank you and apologies for all the questions ;-)

17. Re: Which Premier Inn to stay at in London?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 05:17