We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel and parking in london

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
hotel and parking in london

hi

my partner and i are going to see a show at Wembley on 6th dec and want to find a hotel with parking for a cheap price (£65/£70 or so) with a tube station close by.

We intend to travel up on friday 6th, tube it to see the show, go back to the hotel and then tube it into the city the following day for some sight seeing, so we will need to leave the car in the hotel car park to collect later that day/evening.

Does anyone know of a hotel that would be suitable for this please ?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel and parking in london

The Premier Inn Hanger lane gets good reviews on TA some of them from people who especially chose this hotel because it was convenient for Wembley Stadium.

The hotel shows limited parking for £6 per 24 hours.

It’s very near Hanger Lane tube station on the Central line and also near Park Royal station on the Piccadilly line. The Hotel Is approx a 25 minute journey to the centre of London.

The hotel is at the junction of two very busy roads but reviewers say the sound insulation is good.

http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/LONHAN/london-hanger-lane?cmp=KNC_D_BND&mckv=s6g4ZuKbm_dc|pcrid|34373068539|kword|premier%20inn%20hanger%20lane|match|e|plid|

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel and parking in london

Thank you very much, that looks ideal , only problem that i can see is possibly we might not get parked as wont be arriving at the hotel until early evening on the friday, and the parking says first come first served.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,171 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel and parking in london

A decent alternative is the Premier inn Harrow located very close to both Kenton and Northwick Park stations. I think the car park is slightly bigger than the one at Hanger Lane and you will be heading away from London afterwards so the tubes will be less busy.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel and parking in london

Thank you for your advice .. will look into both of these

5. Re: hotel and parking in london

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:17