We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewellery Markets in London?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Jewellery Markets in London?

Does anyone know if there are any decent markets in London that sell reasonable quality jewellery? Covent Garden used to have lots of good jewellery, but on my visit last November I was disappointed to see that (on the day of my visit at least) it was filled with second hand 'tat' (for want of a better word).

I'm aware of Hatton Garden, but I'm not looking for valuable gemstones. Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,432 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewellery Markets in London?

Piccadilly Market at St. James's Church might be one option for you.

www.piccadilly-market.co.uk

Raymond Terrace...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewellery Markets in London?

Oh yes! I'd forgotten about that one - thanks for reminding me.

London, United...
Level Contributor
9,099 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewellery Markets in London?

The Apple Market stalls at Covent Garden sell various hand made bits, including some jewellery, handbags etc.

Here is a list of the jewellery stall and which days they are there.

coventgardenlondonuk.com/markets/…1

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,514 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewellery Markets in London?

Camden Passage might be a bit too pricey. If you want a shop, try J McCarthy Ltd in Artillery Row off Victoria Street. Thay have a very large range of second hand jewellery.

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
9,645 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jewellery Markets in London?

Spitalfields Market on Sunday and the Sunday UpMarket have jewellery stalls ranging from kitsch costume jewellery to some rather lovely hand made stuff.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jewellery Markets in London?

I definitely agree with Spitalfields, I've bought some lovely stuff there. There are also some nice jewellery stalls at Greenwich Market.

7. Re: Jewellery Markets in London?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 06:20