We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Knightly Property Limtied

Has anyone had experience with Knightly Property Limtied when renting vacation properties in London. www.knightlyproperty.com

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,290 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

They've come up before with inconclusive results:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…37022764

They appear to deal in property development/ tenancies (very different legal contract not suitable for vacation lets). Stick with this list of legit providers compiled by TALF regular TexScott:

https:/…

Edited: 20 November 2013, 19:46
London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
22,290 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

Although there's this, which suggests they might. I'd avoid as their site does not inspire confidence and there are plenty of reputable agents out there.

homeaway.com/vacation-rental/reviews/p859518

3. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 18:35
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

Yes, I have a very bad experience. I'm still waiting to be refound...I lost more than 1500 euros.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

I booked an apartment with this company in November, they took a 500 BP deposit, and i never heard from them after. trying to get my deposit back. Beware.

Amadora, Portugal
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

Could you please provide more details?

Amadora, Portugal
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

Could you please provide more details? Thank you.

Edited: 16 March 2015, 10:29
East Midlands
Destination Expert
for Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
2,851 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

What "more details" do you require? OP asks "any experience?", some posters say "yes, poor experience" and Parkland has highlighted a link to known agencies with a good reputation.

Why would you need more details? Just use the link provided in post one.

(remember the OP is approx. 18 months old)

9. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 December 2015, 06:05
Ft Lauderdale, Fl
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Knightly Property Limtied

I am having the same problem