We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier league football tickets

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dominican Republic
4 posts
Save Topic
Premier league football tickets

Hi, my family and I are traveling to London next month and temain purpose is to go to premier league football game. We are members of Chelsea club ( recently) and we couldnt buy tickets through Chelsea internet page. It was not possible through viagogo either and all others authorizated sellers are sold out. There are anothers unauthorized from chelses sellers that have availability.

Have anyone tried any other internet page to buy tickets? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier league football tickets

Reselling tickets (touting) is illegal and comes with no guarantees. You could end up with no ticket or a fake ticket and have issues to how you've got a fake ticket.

My advice is watch it on tv and if you come again to london go the official route well in advance (2-3 months)

Dominican Republic
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier league football tickets

Thank you for your response.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,224 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier league football tickets

thomascooksport.com/Football/…Chelsea

you can buy packages through Thomas cook, but it's not cheap

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premier league football tickets

Monday night games are easier to get. 2 years ago, i got tickets to chelsea vs man city on general sales.

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,154 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Premier league football tickets

The only match at Stamford Bridge in December with tickets still available via the Club is The Champions League Group game versus Steau Bucharest on Wednesday December 11th. Currently on sale from the Club at one ticket per member.

http://www.chelseafc.com/tickets

I am still seeing tickets available from Chelseas authorised ticket reseller, Viagogo for other December matches though ?

www.viagogo.co.uk/chelseafc…

Other than that I have not looked at official hospitality packages but would strongly advise you to avoid buying from anywhere but official sources. It's a long way to travel just to risk buying a fake.

Good luck.

Edited: 23 November 2013, 06:21
6. Re: Premier league football tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2014, 05:16