We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyhotel - with kids..

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
26 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Easyhotel - with kids..

Hello,

I can not find this info nowhere...

So, I plan to book Easyhotel room for 2 (adults) and 5 year old daughter. I know the rooms are small and bad is small and so on.. This is not a problem.

In other hotels they do not charge you extra for 1 kid if she stays in same bed. How this works in Easyhotel? And is there a electric kettle in it?

With small kids you need a quick tea or something.. at least in the morning.

Thanks.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyhotel - with kids..

Bumping this up. My instinct says that they would not allow an extra child in the room if you have only booked one bed but you may have to contact them directly should no one know for sure.

Have you looked through the reviews on this site for guidance?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
307 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyhotel - with kids..

I agree with adamhornets...I doubt they will allow. If the charge for a remote control, I'm sure they will for her. I stayed at the Padding to Easy hotel by myself and I couldn't have imagine even 2 people in my room. Although it was a decent and clean place, it's the size of my closet. Call first so you don't get surprised.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyhotel - with kids..

Why dont you try a bed and breakfast site The one I know airbnb I dont hnow about the orhers

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,674 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyhotel - with kids..

What is your budget for a room? Most places I've stayed in the UK have had a kettle in the room, but I've never stayed at Easyhotel.

Alta, Norway
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyhotel - with kids..

There is no kettle.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,465 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyhotel - with kids..

Why are you intent on staying at an Easyhotel? There are other budget hotels (eg Travelodge) that may work out cheaper for your stay and which have larger rooms and always provide a kettle (and tea and coffee and a TV at no extra charge). If you look on booking.com you will also see loads of smaller hotels at reasonable rates. The site allows you to enter the number of adults and children staying in the room and will filter the results accordingly.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
26 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyhotel - with kids..

Thanks to all replys.

Airbnb - I know the site, but so far never really thought about it.

Travelodge Seems quite a good idea yes. Thanks.

I would rather prefer to stay in some hotel or hotel-chain in case anything goes wrong it is easier to complain.

Again thanks to all of you.

8. Re: Easyhotel - with kids..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 06:17