We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harry Potter Studio Tour

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Harry Potter Studio Tour

I am aware that there will be great difficulty in finding these tickets....

I will only be in London the 25th December-29th December 2013.

Obviously due to the holidays etc everything seems full. I can find up to the 24th (Golden Tours) and a bus only- without the studio tour for my dates....

Is there any way to buy them from another location? I have tried ebay, craigslist, many different websites, to no avail.

Any suggestions?

London, United...
Level Contributor
9,099 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

Please don't risk using Craigslist or similar. You could well end up both disappointed and out of pocket.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,441 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

The attraction is closed on the 25th and 26th which limits your options even more but if there are no tickets available either directly or via a tour run by Golden or Premium (and that appears to be the case) then I am sorry but you are out of luck.

As Brittraveller rightly says please do not purchase a ticket through a third party source as it would well be fake.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

Hope you don't mind be piggy backing Alicia, but for a normal week day, how far in advance do you need to book? We will be in London Feb 10-16 and wanted to book the studio, but wanted to wait until after Christmas before booking.

Bucks, UK
Level Contributor
4,565 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

@3 - that is an impossible question to answer I would have thought, but the end of that week is half-term - so I wouldn't leave it till then, and I note that the previous week is already sold out for Mon-Thurs; so, how lucky do you feel?

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

@ncmc, no problem about piggy backing the thread... I'm quite disappointed I will be missing out, so I would suggest you don't put yourself in the same position... It will not be as busy a time in early February as the Christmas break, but if I had my time over I would have booked it six months ago. Book ASAP!

@adam, I know. I think I have missed the boat on this one :( disappointing to miss two items on the top of my to do list: Harry Potter and Matilda... but ohwell I should have been more organised. Thanks for your input.

@brittraveller, I guess it's quite obvious I've reached desperation mode.... but thanks for your concern

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,207 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

I would keep checking though. Somewhere I read that they sometimes release more tickets or put up tickets from cancellations (can't remember which). You might call them too and see what they do with cancellations.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

Found some!!!!!! Have been checking golden tours and the WB page almost every half hour!! woohoo :) thanks for the helps people xxx :D soooooooo excited!!!

london
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

well done Alicia ... hope you enjoy the visit as much as I did

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,207 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

Good for you. Which website did they show up on, just out of curiosity?

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Harry Potter Studio Tour

Thanks Cazinatutu :) Can't wait!

@btgm I was watching and refreshing on the WB site, the premium tours site, and the golden tours site. All of them were releasing different dates available, updating with new dates every few hours.

I booked mine off Golden tours... :)