We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thoughts on Warner Brothers HP Tour and Theater Same Day

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
268 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Thoughts on Warner Brothers HP Tour and Theater Same Day

Has anyone done both the Harry Potter studio tour and a show the same day? The specific day I'm looking at is March 7, a Friday. We have tickets for Les Mis at 7:30. It will be me and my two teen daughters. I don't really like the idea of doing both the same day, but we have time limitations and I'm considering it. The earliest entry that day is 10:00. It seems doable if we leave by 3:00, get back and have dinner, and then go to Les Mis. Also, it looks like from other posts we should allow an hour for transport each way to Warner Brothers. We are staying near Paddington station. Is that still accurate?

Thanks so much!

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thoughts on Warner Brothers HP Tour and Theater Same Day

Seems very easily doable

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thoughts on Warner Brothers HP Tour and Theater Same Day

You could eat after the show. Loads of places will be open as after theatre dining is a popular choice.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,438 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thoughts on Warner Brothers HP Tour and Theater Same Day

I agree with post 2. Not only that, but Les Miserables can be appreciated more if you're hungry:-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,919 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thoughts on Warner Brothers HP Tour and Theater Same Day

If you leave by 3 ( or even a bit later ) you will be fine.

Level Contributor
2,504 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thoughts on Warner Brothers HP Tour and Theater Same Day

Hi I think you can do it. We though spent 7 hours there on our recent trip. I would give your self more than an hour to get there to not be rushed or panicked

We left our hotel at 8 on a Sunday and got there about 20 minutes before our 10:30 start time.

Enjoy your trip and for what it is worth my peeps loved the bitter beer (read it was bad on TA)

6. Re: Thoughts on Warner Brothers HP Tour and Theater Same Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2014, 05:17