We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Primark Tottenham court road

Singapore
Level Contributor
29 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Primark Tottenham court road

Hi,

Is the Primark at Tottenham Court already opened? Was reading somewhere online that it will be opened to public in 2016. I will be in london early April 2014.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
215 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

There is a Primark on the corner of Oxford St and Tottenham Court Road which has been open for some time

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,369 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

There is a branch in Oxford Street at the corner of Tottenham Court Road. I'm sure any new branches won't be different and/ór worth waiting for.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,608 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

As stated, it's already opened.

It's next to The Tottenham pub and is in the building where the Virgin Megastore used to be.

Singapore
Level Contributor
29 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

thanks all. was asking for this tottenham court outlet as i will be staying at St Giles Hotel. i was on google street map and saw the Primark signage that it would be opening soon (image dated sept 2012) which excites me as i never knew there's this branch prior to booking the hotel... great to know its already opened!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
559 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

Oh, yes, open and crowded. Go early!

London
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

Anywhere during sale time is going to be crowded and pretty unpleasant but outside sale scrums the TCR Primark is much better laid out and is not hectic as the Marble Arch Primark.

Edited: 27 December 2013, 15:24
London
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

The OP is actually almost correct. The store at the east end of Oxford street, near the corner with Tottenham Court Road, is due to expand in 2016. Further details:

drapersonline.com/news/…5054296.article

standard.co.uk/business/business-news/primar…

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

It's still a nightmare if you don't go either as soon as it opens or just before it closes.

9. Re: Primark Tottenham court road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 05:18