We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from Victoria Coach Station... bus to Bellingham Road SE6

shoestring-UK
Level Contributor
904 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
from Victoria Coach Station... bus to Bellingham Road SE6

Cheapest way to get to Bellingham Rd and back on Tuesday. Is it worth getting a visitors Oyster Card just for a one day return trip? I plan on walking to Victoria Bus terminus and getting the 436 to Lewisham and changing to the 136 or 298 to Bellingham Rd. I would like to do the same coming back an hour or so later. I see something on the London Transport web page about a fare cap which would be good. What do you think...a £5 oyster card?

Mentioned in this post
London Underground
London Underground
31,833 Reviews
London, UK
Private London Underground and Tube...
1 Review
US$80 per adult
Free Cancellation
A Muggle's Guide to Harry Potter...
3 Reviews
US$54 per adult
Free Cancellation
London Underground 2-Hour Tube Tour
78 Reviews
US$27 per adult
Free Cancellation
London, United...
Level Contributor
9,591 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: from Victoria Coach Station... bus to Bellingham Road SE6

Bungle, yes the cat was still there last time I went past but I have seen news that the mall etc is to be redeveloped.

12. Re: from Victoria Coach Station... bus to Bellingham Road SE6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:18