We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pubs in and around Hoxton Square?

Scotland
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pubs in and around Hoxton Square?

Hi,

I am going on a Stag weekend to London in March and we will be dining at the Red Dog Saloon in Hoxton Square one evening, so I wondered if there was any pubs that anyone could recommend in the area?

Even though the stag doesn't drink, he will still be heading to pubs with the rest of us. He is an architect, so I wondered if there were any pubs in the area that were in architecturally significant buildings, or if there were any architecturally significant buildings in the area?

I look forward to hearing any ideas?

Thanks

Stewart

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pubs in and around Hoxton Square?

You might want to visit The Ole Axe on the Hackney road, origanal Victorian decor with decorative ceilings etc, its been a strip joint for the last 30 odd years, but I'm sure this won't put you off? It's about a 10 minute walk from the sq.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pubs in and around Hoxton Square?

Deja vu?

Scotland
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pubs in and around Hoxton Square?

Ha ha, yeah I have asked this before, but I thought I would ask again since I am now going to a different area.

Thanks

Stewart

4. Re: Pubs in and around Hoxton Square?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 05:18