We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chattanooga...
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

My brother and I are planning a visit to London this year from the United States and want to book a reasonably priced hotel with 2 twin beds. Premier Inn's website under terms and conditions states that most of their hotels have twin rooms as king size bed with sofa bed. We really need twin beds. We don't have international calling and there doesn't seem to be a direct email to Victoria and we have not gotten a response from the general email for over 2 weeks. Has anyone stayed at this Premier Inn and knows?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,627 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

Note as well, the prices stated will be the price you pay - no additional tax on top.

If you're staying 9 nights, an apartment may be better value and you might be more likely to get what you're looking for.

Edited: 07 January 2014, 18:05
Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Ipswich
Level Contributor
7,438 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

The Holiday Inn Regents Park may suit and has twin-bedded rooms. It's in a quiet street off Great Portland Street, about a ten minute walk from Oxford Street. When I stayed there I found it an excellent balance of quiet location but still not far from the action.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

What is your arrival date?

I put 24 September in the booking at Hampton by Hilton - Waterloo and got £119/night (£101/night - no cancellations/changes). [Your budget, as converted, is between £120-£140].

Finding a flat in that price range that has two single beds will be difficult (most studios and one bed flats only come with a double bed). You would probably need a two bed flat, which would stretch your budget.

14. Re: Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 08:34
Edited: 25 January 2014, 08:34
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
664 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

My sister and I stayed in the Premier Inn near Kings Cross last summer, each in our own personal actual bed.

The beds were the kind that the hotel can zip together to make a larger double bed, the room was not a twin-use only.

I don't know the prices of that PI vs the Victoria one, it may well cost more but worth a look.

London, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

Hi Michelleh

I had a similar request regarding the Premier Inn and actually found the answer on their facebook page of all places. If you email welisten@premierinn.com they will pass on your request to the relevant Premier Inn for 2 single beds rather than 1 double. As others have said the double is only 2 singles clipped together so it is only a matter of separating them and putting on single bed linens.

Hope this helps, enjoy your time in London!

17. Re: Premier Inn Victoria - are twin rooms really 2 twin beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:22