We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathrow by tube

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
330 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Heathrow by tube

Hi I need to travel to Heathrow during Friday evening rush hour next week so figure the best way is Piccadilly line from Finsbury Park ( I'm east London). Does anyone know how you get luggage from the tube up to departures at Heathrow? I will have a big case and I don't want to have to carry it up stairs. Also, does anyone know which piccadilly line tubes between Finsbury Park and kings x dont have stairs to go down to get to piccadilly line platform to Heathrow?

Really thankful for any help or suggestions?

Illinois
Level Contributor
16,432 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heathrow by tube

I've taken my luggage up escalators and lifts at Heathrow. Never stairs. That's Terminals 1, 3, and 4. I've never flown out of Terminal 5.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
5,640 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heathrow by tube

Step-free stations are clearly marked on all Tube maps.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
18,960 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heathrow by tube

Caledonian Road and Kings Cross St. Pancras have step-free access, as do all three stations at Heathrow.

London
Level Contributor
330 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heathrow by tube

Thanks all, Caledonian road may be best then. Just hope the lifts will be working!

5. Re: Heathrow by tube

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:18