We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Walks - Jack the Ripper matinee duration

London, England...
Level Contributor
2,558 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
London Walks - Jack the Ripper matinee duration

Hi folks

I may be being a dunce, but I can't find confirmation of how long the Saturday afternoon Jack the Ripper tour lasts by London Walks?

I have dinner in Tower Hill at 5.30pm and the walk starts at 3pm from the same place.

Ideally I'd like to know before I get there whether it'll fit in our timescale or not.

Thanks in advance.

D

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,460 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London Walks - Jack the Ripper matinee duration

They are usually between two and two and half hours. Most London Walks though don't finish at the same place so it's probably best to e-mail or phone the company to ask. There is normally someone there all day.

London, England...
Level Contributor
2,558 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London Walks - Jack the Ripper matinee duration

Thanks Adam!

3. Re: London Walks - Jack the Ripper matinee duration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2015, 06:20