We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left Luggage Lockers at Hampton Court Palace

Texas
Level Contributor
673 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Left Luggage Lockers at Hampton Court Palace

Anyone used the Left Luggage lockers at Hampton Court Palace? Are they reasonably safe?

Texas
Level Contributor
673 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left Luggage Lockers at Hampton Court Palace

I hope a bump is allowed as there have been no replies as of yet. Thanks!

london
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left Luggage Lockers at Hampton Court Palace

I haven't used them, but I found the staff at Hampton Court very professional and caring ... I would be surprised if any of their facilities were sub-standard

Texas
Level Contributor
673 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left Luggage Lockers at Hampton Court Palace

Thank you! I did get the feeling the staff there was quite good as I read so many recommendations to visit there. I even saw several documentary TV shows regarding various aspects of the Palace. I am hopeful they post their 2014 adult learning schedule soon. I have a fond hope they will be offering that cooking program I saw last year again during our stay, but really most of the Saturday offerings I spied last year looked quite interesting.

4. Re: Left Luggage Lockers at Hampton Court Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 05:19