We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Term Apartment Rental London

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Short Term Apartment Rental London

Hi

Has anyone used citymarque recently to rent a short term apartment in London

I am looking for a central apartment for 5 people 2 adults and 3 children (1 girl aged 13 and 2 boys - 10 and 7). Has anyone recently been to London who could recommend such an apartment?

Thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,420 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Have you read this:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k485…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

This list may help: https:/…edit

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Thanks for the links. They provide some great information.

I was hoping someone who had a good experience with rental may contribute.

Aurora, Colorado
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Is Magic Rentals reputable? They seem to have lots of listings on flipkey and VRBO in the Bayswater area of London.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Magic Rentals is a Spanish company that has relatively recently entered the London market.

Bayswater has a lot of budget flat rentals.

Here are some reviews on TripAdvisor: tripadvisor.co.uk/RentalPropertyManager-a_ma…

Aurora, Colorado
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Thanks! I wasn't finding a lot of reviews on the London ones, probably because they are new. Sounds like they're very good in Madrid. I appreciate your quick response:)

Perth, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Can someone give me advice about Magic Rentals in London? I have agreed to rent an apartment through them and paid deposit, however they will not provide the address of the apartment and will not give me any reassurance regarding the apartment, other than that they have a good reputation. Has anyone else rented an apartment in London through them?

London, England
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
9,643 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Lisa,

The words "horse" and "barn door" come to mind.

However, if you post the link to your rental, you can at least get some warning about whether you will be standing smiling in your rental flat or camping on the pavement when you get to London.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Hi,

I rented an apartment with City Marque September 2013. At the time they were rebranding themselves from Boutique London Lets to City Marque. The Vauxhall apartment (2 bedrooms/2bathrooms) we stayed in was very nice & close to the bus, tube station & supermarkets . The rooms were small but this seems to be common. There was a sofa bed in the living room but read their terms & conditions as I think you are charged extra for using the sofa bed & bedding.

I think each apartment is different so read each description carefully to ensure you get an apartment that suits your needs. Communication via email has always resulted in a prompt reply.

I am rebooking with City Marque again for my stay in London this year.

Happy to answer any other queries.

Denver, Colorado
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Short Term Apartment Rental London

Hi Lisa I am renting from Magic Rentals in a few weeks, I have made my final payment and they contacted me with arrival instructions and exact address. I hope to be standing and smiling in my flat soon.