We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indigo Flats

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
485 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Indigo Flats

Can anyone confirm for me that Indigo Flats is a legitimate rental agency in London? Any experience with this company-good or bad? Thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,249 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indigo Flats

Do you have a link to the apartment(s) you're considering?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Indigo Flats

If you mean this company www.indigoflats.com

Yes they are legit and here are some reviews: tripadvisor.co.uk/RentalPropertyManager-a_ma…

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
485 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indigo Flats

I saw it on Holiday Lettings number 129308. It is called 6 King Street

Perth
Level Contributor
296 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indigo Flats

Have recently booked an apartment with them and very positive experience so far. They also only require a 25% deposit.

Holly Springs...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Indigo Flats

rwild or anybody else: How was your experience with Indigo Flats?

Perth
Level Contributor
296 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Indigo Flats

Our booking is not until September, but I will provide feedback. As I said the experience has been very positive, their references are good and they look a very professional outfit - fingers crossed.

Hong Kong, China
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Indigo Flats

I booked their apartment two days ago but still have not received any confirmation. This make me worried that this company is not legit. I have already paid the total price for my booking. Wonder if there is anyone out there had problem with this company.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
485 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indigo Flats

Why did you pay the total price? They only require a 25% deposit with the remainder about three weeks before you arrive.

Perth
Level Contributor
296 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Indigo Flats

As Susanono says you are only required to pay 25% which is strange and begs the question if/why you paid it?. I have booked with Indigo and have always found them very responsive. Go to their website contact link and email or telephone one of the contacts shown. I believe they are a legitimate rental agency and are owned but a firm of Surveyors and Valuers in Central London.

Hong Kong, China
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Indigo Flats

Because my trip is in a week time and I have to pay in full. I have tried to contact them by emails and facebook. There is still no reply for three days.