We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to see Dynamo or his equal London in October ?

australia
Level Contributor
319 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Want to see Dynamo or his equal London in October ?

Hello fellow TA members,

Aussie family of 5 in London first week of October. It is a long shot but does anyone know where I can take my 10 year old son to see this Dynamo character ? My young bloke is a budding magician and this his big wish. I have googled everywhere and nothing is coming up.

Any other suggestions on quality magicians or illusionists etc to see when we are in London. We just caught the Illusionists 2.0 in Sydney and they were good. Not sure if there is a huge career path for Australian Magicians LOL.... Dad is a sucker and if I can arrange it i will...

From what i have read, Dynamo performs a TV show and is famous for his antics on the double decker bus.

Thanks guys.

London
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to see Dynamo or his equal London in October ?

Don't know about Dynamo, but the Magic Circle has two shows in October (7th and 28th). They don't do casual visits though.

www.themagiccircle.co.uk

2. Re: Want to see Dynamo or his equal London in October ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 07:18