We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

euston to gatwick airport

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
euston to gatwick airport

Hi I am catching a train from Manchester to Euston on 26th March arriiving at around midnight could anyone tell me the easiest way to get to Gatwick airport for my flight to Oslo which leaves at 6 20 in the morning.

Thanks in advance

London
Level Contributor
9,312 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: euston to gatwick airport

It's a short walk (ten minutes) from Euston to St Pancras. There are direct trains from there to Gatwick, at least once per hour, through the night.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,635 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: euston to gatwick airport

There are trains at 0024 and 0054 if you want to go straight to Gatwick from London. Departures thereafter are at 54 minutes past the hour until 0454. St Pancras is a reasonably amenable place to pass the time, but given the option you may prefer to go straight to Gatwick, which should have a bit more to offer until time for your flight check in and departure.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: euston to gatwick airport

Thanks for your quick replies I will probably get 00 54 train to Gatwick and wait at the airport for my 6 20 flight to Oslo

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: euston to gatwick airport

Should you not fancy the walk to St Pancras the last Victoria line tube from Euston to Victoria is at 0026 and there are Gatwick Express or Southern services leaving Victoria all night

If you haven't already bought your ticket it would be worth checking if a through ticket Manchester to Gatwick might offer a saving

5. Re: euston to gatwick airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2015, 05:19