We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a hotel with 2 queen size beds?

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
california
Level Contributor
808 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is there a hotel with 2 queen size beds?

Hi, We are still deciding whether we should do a 4 days apartment rental this June or just stay in a hotel. I looked through the Premier inn county Hall which has good reviews based on location and they only have 2 double beds which would be quite tight for 4 adults. Thanks.

Southampton
Level Contributor
4,179 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Is there a hotel with 2 queen size beds?

The opposite is also true. Hotels in America and Canada do not cater for single travellers. I have to pay for an enormous room for 4 people so it is too expensive for me to holiday there. In Europe it is easy to find small cheap single rooms.

I also think that having a very large hotel room is clearly important in some cultures. This is a top priority for many people who post here. But most British people wouldn't care. A hotel room is just for sleeping in. Plus we are used to living in smaller homes so I think our definition of a large room might differ.

I don't understand why grown adults need to share a room with their parents! Remember they are old enough to leave home, get married and die for their country. Probably they will cope in their own room.

Level Contributor
2,551 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Is there a hotel with 2 queen size beds?

I don't think it is so much that adult children or parents want to share a room it comes down to cost. London has some of the most expensive hotel rooms in the world and the US exchange rate does not help. I know people will say then don't come to London if you can not afford it. Yes in the US you are not going to find single bed as in a bed the size of what my kids sleep in at home in a hotel room or a room with two single beds while that seems quite normal for Europe. That is what makes travel interesting the world is very different.

23. Re: Is there a hotel with 2 queen size beds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 05:15