We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation in London and Paris

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Transportation in London and Paris

My husband and I will be going to London and Paris in April. While in both cities we will be purchasing all inclusive transportation passes. Does anyone know if we will be able to use those passes to get from the airport (Heathrow) to a hotel near Paddington Station or need to purchase separate train tickets?

Similar question...will we be able to use the transportation pass in Paris to get to Charles De Gaulle airport or do we need to purchase those tickets separately?

We really appreciate any information on this subject.

Edit

California
Level Contributor
4,232 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation in London and Paris

Hi - You should really ask your question about Paris transportation on the Paris forum.

What exactly do you mean by "all inclusive transportation passes"?

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,236 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation in London and Paris

Does anyone know if we will be able to use those passes to get from the airport (Heathrow) to a hotel near Paddington Station or need to purchase separate train tickets?

=========================

Have you read the 2-4-1 Travelcard article under "Top Questions" upper right?

You would still need to get a single fare into London from the airport.

I would question whether Paddington would be your best option. It isn't terribly near the attractions most tourists want to see, and if you are taking the Eurostar to Paris, I would be more inclined to suggest you stay near Kings X.

3. Re: Transportation in London and Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 05:27