We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New day return flights from London

Which London hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
New day return flights from London

Normally we recommend day trips to Paris on Eurostar, but BA are introducing a day round trip to 6 cities on Saturdays and Sundays to fill up their empty seats. People should be able to get up to 8 hours at their destination.

The prices are fixed but of course it's still best to book early before they sell out. The cities are Dublin (£79), Edinburgh (£89), Geneva (£78), Munich (£98), Rome (£88), and Vienna (£97).

Simon Calder has written about this on his website, but is there any BA link about this?

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,432 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New day return flights from London

I'd heard about this but not really investigated any further. I wish they'd include Florence in the list.

London
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New day return flights from London

This is just a test to see popular it might be, so they may add other destinations later on, as well as flights from Gatwick.

London
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New day return flights from London

Bump.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
54,618 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New day return flights from London

A day trip to Vienna for £97? I would do it, quick like a bunny. The word indulgent really does apply, and flying is hardly Green, but it's very tempting: britishairways.com/en-ca/…

Texas
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New day return flights from London

WoW! Tempting indeed! I wonder if I can add anything else into my already bulging itinerary? Um. Probably not, but what a great opportunity for those who can!! 😀

6. Re: New day return flights from London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:24