We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathrow to Park Lane Hotel

Fremont, California
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Heathrow to Park Lane Hotel

Hello all,

I'll be flying into Heathrow this coming week and am trying to find the best way to get from the airport to the Park Lane Hotel.

Per the hotel website, they're saying take the tube on the Piccadilly Line to Green Park and walk it.

Questions that I had were is it inconvenient to bring 1 large suitcase with me and still navigate? Is it really a short walk from the Station to the hotel?

I was thinking of taking the HEX and then cabbing it from Paddington. I would say because I'm only in London for basically a day and a half, cost isn't as big an issue as getting checked in and out and about as quickly as possible! I want to see everything I can in the short time I have.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,550 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heathrow to Park Lane Hotel

Tube. Much cheaper, about the same journey time and step free access both ends.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heathrow to Park Lane Hotel

If someone else is paying, or money is no issue, for example you are flying busienss class, take the HEX and a taxi. Otherwise tube it.

3. Re: Heathrow to Park Lane Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2015, 05:18