We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to leave luggage

california
Level Contributor
818 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to leave luggage

We will be in London this June. Coming from California , our plane will arrive around 7 am . We have not received confirmation regarding our apartment rental yet but I wonder if there is a place I can leave our luggages as check in is usually around 4 pm. Although, we will be jetlag , we would like to start our sightseeing without lagging our luggages. Thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to leave luggage

You can leave your luggage at about £8 a piece at any of the main railway (not tube) stations.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
29,904 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to leave luggage

It's not all railway stations, and it's more like £9 (it cost me £8.50 two years ago). And that's per item (so try to consolidate). Here you go.

excess-baggage.com/contact_us/london_station…

Edited: 16 March 2014, 07:59
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
796 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to leave luggage

If Victoria Coach Station is convenient for you they have cheaper rates for storing luggage -

Deposits up to two hours: £2.50 per item (no weight consideration)

Deposits 2-24 hours: £4 per item under 20kg

Deposits 2-24 hours: £6 per item over 20kg

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to leave luggage

This will be the cheapest at £10 for a locker that will store several bags (but note their limited hours) http://www.accessstorage.com/left-luggage/ and it is not too far from Holborn (if you end up booking that flat).

Edited: 16 March 2014, 11:09
Loughton, United...
Level Contributor
6,468 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to leave luggage

Victoria Coach Station is the best value if you are nearby....

california
Level Contributor
818 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to leave luggage

Thanks a lot for such good info. Now, that I know I hav one thing less to worry about.

7. Re: Where to leave luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:18